Overland Green - One Hour Enamel - Cabinet & Furniture Paint - Wise Owl Paint
Overland Green is a soft moss that meets fern green in a color that is inspired by outdoor adventures. It can be found in nature in the subtle greens of both the prairies and the forest. Celebrate the natural world and its peace by bringing this subtle mid-tone green inside. This green occupies the space between olive, grass, and sage. Choose Overland green if you are captivated by all shades of natural green and wish to invite more peace into your home.
One Hour Enamel, or OHE, is an incredibly tough fast dry acrylic enamel for interior and exterior use on surfaces that require a quick return to service and an abrasion-resistant finish. OHE is a total game-changer for both professionals and DIY’ers alike! Our water-based enamel formula made primarily for Kitchen Cabinets and Front Doors, has a stone-like Satin topcoat built-in. It is a great choice for painting cabinets, trim, or updating exterior and interior doors. This quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time.
OHE coverage per gallon: approximately 400 square feet
Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using Glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with Varnish or Clear OHE.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.